QuickBooks Pro Advisor
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
- Save time with automated bookkeeping tasks.
- Instantly generate reports to track business growth and health.
- It's affordable and effective for any sized business.
- Assist growth with business plan formulation guidance and balance sheet generation.
- It's customizable, flexible and adaptable for businesses in any industries.
- It offers stability and reliability with users worldwide and robust support.
- Easily share data between Quickbooks and other applications.
- Enable online payments and credit card payments with Quickbooks tools.
- Simplify bill pay with bank integration.
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation can be tricky. Save hours of frustration by allowing Brown Kinion and Company to setup QuickBooks for you correctly. Here are the setup services we provide:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date.
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks.
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual reviews of your QuickBooks data.
Once QuickBooks is setup and working properly, we can train you and your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
This one on one training includes:
- Training at your office.
- Focus on issues unique to your business.
- Availability for all your questions.
- No wasted time on irrelevant features.
Our QuickBooks expert is available via phone, fax or email to answer questions about both the QuickBooks software and the accounting information you're inputting. This keeps operations running smoothly and prevents wasted time and aggravation.
For $20 per question, our expert will respond usually within 24-hours with a detailed solution. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee that we will resolve your issue and completely answer your problem.
Whether you need to prepare your books for tax time, a financial review, or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you'll get your Quickbooks running smoothly again with a complete Tune-up. Our QuickBooks Professional Advisor provides a 4-hour session designed to clean-up and organize your books. This includes:
- Reveiwing your transactions
- Cleaning up stray transactions
- Customizing reports
- Balancing general ledger to subsidiary records
- Additional personalized training
Call or email to set-up your Tune-up appointment.
Please take a look at these shortcuts and "tricks of the trade" designed to save you time and make your QuickBooks experience even more productive.
Buy QuickBooks and Save
Save up to 20% on the newest version of QuickBooks and learn more about the different versions of QuickBooks we support.