Cash Flow Management
The basic function of an effective business is to keep your cash-in exceeding your cash-out.
A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating or worse, kill your business.
At Brown Kinion and Company, we offer cash management services that allow you to...
- know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
Allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you is the first step to avoiding a crisis altogether. We help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You also get...
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash